How to select the best Zirconia for various clinical cases & Perfecting Anterior All-Ceramic Full-Coverage Restorations: A Step-by-Step Approach
The choice of zirconia is increasing in the material selection during prosthesis production. Soaring prices of precious metals are one of the reasons, but above all, it seems that zirconia itself has become able to handle almost all clinical situations due to the increased choices such as differences in transparency and shades.
The highly transparent zirconia allowed the final restorations more natural in the anterior. However, the high transparency hinders the final color reproduction when the color condition of the abutment tooth is discolored.
In this lecture, from the standpoint of dental technicians, the optimal selection criteria for 5 types of Kuraray Noritake Dental Inc. zirconia using clinical cases with reference to data will be explained, including the relationship between the shade of the final restoration and the color condition of the abutment tooth, as well as the relationship with brightness/value control.
- Explain how to select best zirconia
- Layering VS Monolithic difference clinical situations
Most probably you are aware that medical devices are subject to national / regional regulatory requirements which have to be fulfilled before medical devices can lawfully be made available or placed on a market.
Therefore, Kuraray Noritake Dental Inc.（KND） wants to take the opportunity to reiterate that some medical devices presented in this webinar may not be registered in your country yet, or due to regulatory reasons are no longer registered in your country.
To get the most current information about availability in your country, it is important that you contact your local our distributor. If you need further guidance, please contact your KND customer service.
- Some of the medical devices (hereinafter called “Products”) presented during this webinar may contain information on medical applications which are not approved in your country.
- When using KND products, please follow the Instructions for Use and other product information that is provided for the devices purchased in your country.
- The responsibility to use devices similar but non-KND products for the same indication as presented in this webinar remains with the user. KND can’t be made liable for such situations.
- For marketing purposes it is possible that KND presents products, e.g. during a congress, which are not approved yet in the respective country.
Corresponding information is displayed in such a case.
The products presented in this educational lecture are approved in the following countries / regions: United States; Germany; Italy; Spain; Benelux and France.
Registration status is subject to changes, as regulatory requirements are evolving. Each user has to ensure, to use only products which are lawfully placed on their market.
In case of doubt, please contact your local distributor or KND directly.
Before using each product, read carefully the Instructions for Use supplied with the product for full details and workflows.
"PANAVIA", "CLEARFIL" and "CLEARFIL MAJESTY" are trademarks of KURARAY CO., LTD
"KATANA" and "CERABIEN" are trademarks of NORITAKE CO., LIMITED