A Material Revolution and Practice Evolution
In this lecture, I will discuss my day-to-day use of translucent zirconia. I will overview the advantages of this material, my workflow to maximize efficiency and create optimal esthetics, and how chairside translucent zirconia had changed the way I practice dentistry.
- Discuss the benefits of translucent zirconia and how these advantages have transformed the way I practice dentistry
- Discuss my chairside workflow in detail, including time efficiency, design tips, and different ways to mill translucent zirconia based on what you are trying to accomplish
- Discuss my polishing protocol, when to stain and glaze, and how to achieve optimal esthetics with translucent zirconia
Most probably you are aware that medical devices are subject to national / regional regulatory requirements which have to be fulfilled before medical devices can lawfully be made available or placed on a market.
Therefore, Kuraray Noritake Dental Inc.（KND） wants to take the opportunity to reiterate that some medical devices presented in this webinar may not be registered in your country yet, or due to regulatory reasons are no longer registered in your country. To get the most current information about availability in your country, it is important that you contact your local our distributor. If you need further guidance, please contact your KND customer service.
- Some of the medical devices (hereinafter called “Products”) presented during this webinar may contain information on medical applications which are not approved in your country.
- When using KND products, please follow the Instructions for Use and other product information that is provided for the devices purchased in your country.
- The responsibility to use devices similar but non-KND products for the same indication as presented in this webinar remains with the user. KND can’t be made liable for such situations.
- For marketing purposes it is possible that KND presents products, e.g. during a congress, which are not approved yet in the respective country. Corresponding information is displayed in such a case. The products presented in this educational lecture are approved in the following countries / regions: United States; Germany; Italy; Spain; Benelux and France.
Registration status is subject to changes, as regulatory requirements are evolving. Each user has to ensure, to use only products which are lawfully placed on their market.
In case of doubt, please contact your local distributor or KND directly.
Before using each product, read carefully the Instructions for Use supplied with the product for full details and workflows.
"PANAVIA", "CLEARFIL" and "CLEARFIL MAJESTY" are trademarks of KURARAY CO., LTD
"KATANA" and "CERABIEN" are trademarks of NORITAKE CO., LIMITED