Latest direct bonding and adhesive luting technology
This lecture aims to provide an update on modern direct bonding and adhesive luting technology.
Until recently, adhesives were designed to be used in either 'etch-and-rinse' or 'self-etch' bonding mode. Today’s newest generation of ‘universal’ adhesives enable dentists to choose for either an 'etch-and-rinse' or 'self-etch' bonding approach, perhaps according to their personal preference or because of specific cavity/prep conditions. For instance, impermeable sclerotic dentin may better require an etch-and-rinse bonding mode, while a mild self-etch approach may be better suitable for bonding to young highly permeable dentin in young patients. This lecture will address in a first part the key features universal adhesives need for durable bonding. The second part will deal with the latest adhesive luting technology and focus on the importance of ‘touch-cure’ technology with interfacially initiated polymerization and the incorporation of silane and phosphoric-acid ester functional monomers in composite-cement formulations.
- Newest bonding technology for direct restorations
- Newest adhesive luting technology for semi-direct/indirect restorations
- Mechanisms of adhesion to dentin
Most probably you are aware that medical devices are subject to national / regional regulatory requirements which have to be fulfilled before medical devices can lawfully be made available or placed on a market.
Therefore, Kuraray Noritake Dental Inc.（KND） wants to take the opportunity to reiterate that some medical devices presented in this webinar may not be registered in your country yet, or due to regulatory reasons are no longer registered in your country.
To get the most current information about availability in your country, it is important that you contact your local our distributor. If you need further guidance, please contact your KND customer service.
- Some of the medical devices (hereinafter called “Products”) presented during this webinar may contain information on medical applications which are not approved in your country.
- When using KND products, please follow the Instructions for Use and other product information that is provided for the devices purchased in your country.
- The responsibility to use devices similar but non-KND products for the same indication as presented in this webinar remains with the user. KND can’t be made liable for such situations.
- For marketing purposes it is possible that KND presents products, e.g. during a congress, which are not approved yet in the respective country.
Corresponding information is displayed in such a case.
The products presented in this educational lecture are approved in the following countries / regions: United States; Germany; Italy; Spain; Benelux and France.
Registration status is subject to changes, as regulatory requirements are evolving. Each user has to ensure, to use only products which are lawfully placed on their market.
In case of doubt, please contact your local distributor or KND directly.
Before using each product, read carefully the Instructions for Use supplied with the product for full details and workflows.
"PANAVIA", "CLEARFIL" and "CLEARFIL MAJESTY" are trademarks of KURARAY CO., LTD
"KATANA" and "CERABIEN" are trademarks of NORITAKE CO., LIMITED